Our Spring Sun Room in Aqua, White & Lime

Welcome to Fox Hollow in Spring!

I have been busy~busy here
getting things lighter & brighter
 in celebration of Springtime.

So of course,
Mother Nature has been
busy~busy too…
Laughing her ass off at me.

I Can Pretend Though… Right?

I am still loving the light, airy feel of the
I made awhile back and decided it fit just right
on my shabby, china cabinet door!

My old, junky~rusty stuff
is some of my most treasured
It’s so special too me because
I know I could never just
walk into a store and buy something
like this old door knob.

{with the perfect shade of blue peeking through the layers}

Mercury Glass Isn’t Just for the Holidays!
How could I hide this away?

I really enjoy the LIVELY vibe
these faux pears add
and the fresh green color they provide.

Thanks to my neutral back rounds,
it’s easy to layer
COLOR and TEXTURE
that help add visual interest to a room!

My Geraniums are trying…
they are eagerly awaiting a little bit of sunshine.

{I know… but you try keeping the glass clean in constant wind & rain storms!}

On the bar… I tried to use as much white as possible to bounce the light around!

{I added some fun Aqua too by using my Beachy-Chic bench!}
Pretty things that make me smile…

I couldn’t help but notice that my thrifted finds are taking center stage more and more.

Like this sweet little baby cup
with the wee little duckling on it!
… and this delicate china plate.

I had a great time changing things up
and I sure love getting to share!

Now, I need to get my Easter stuff put away…
It’s always so much more fun to get it out.

Our Spring Sun Room in Aqua, White & Lime

Comments

comments

Comments

Beautiful Shannon! Just to let you know I featured your wonderful project on homework today. Stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks for linking up your project – have a wonderful weekend.
    carolyn | homework

Wow, everyone loves this post, including me. The light is just great in this space, but then it is a sunroom, duh! The aqua color is so serene. Just gorgeous. highpointcircle

Everything looks so bright & cheerful even if the weather isn’t cooperating. I love all the white with touches of turquoise. I have to go check out you post on that coffee filter wreath — that’s definitely going on my “want to do” list!
    CAS

I’m in the Pacific NW too. We need lots of white to fight against all that gray sometimes.

I love the way you put all the pieces together, gorgeous. I love the aqua and white together and I pinned it. I hope you don’t mind!

I am adding you to my Google Reader and can’t wait to see more of your blog. Have a great day!

Shannon it all looks fabulous! I love that cabinet. You always do great accessorizing. It takes me forever to decide on the small stuff. Thanx for partying at THT!

Just bounced over from Cozy Little House and I am really enjoying your blog. That little bunny on wheels is the CUTEST!!!! Wherever did you find it???

I am your newest follower…going to go peek around some more…

Shannon – I don’t know HOW I missed your absolutely STUNNING coffee filter wreath. Seriously, I love it, please don’t trim it or change it in any way (I think in your original post you said you were scared to trim it). As many wreaths as I’ve made, I don’t think I could make something nearly as beautiful. It’s so airy and I love all of the texture. I’m obsessed!

Sigh. Have I ever told you you are one of the sweetest bloggers I know? You are. Thank you for linking at my party…I so much appreciate it! Okay, enough gush…I can’t take anymore :).

Everything looks beautiful, Shan!

It’s all so light & bright and the aqua & white are just right! (Yeah, I channeled Dr. Seuss with that sentence! lol)

I love that little floral lamp & how cute is that bunny on wheels!

I need this room! I want to live in this room…full time. I adore the colors, they are all over my house, and I love geraniums! Hope you find time to rest in your lovely sunroom!

Jessica

Everything looks just bee-u-ti-ful Shannon!! Love how light and bright it all is especially since I am feeling the pain of this weather right along with ya. Ugh! NW gals unite right? ;-)
    Vanessa

Oh, Shannon!!! It’s so bright and beautiful!!!! I love all the white with the aqua and lime touches…it is so crisp and fresh looking!!! And the vintage pieces give it such a calm and elegant feel!! You must head there first every morning!! :) It’s so lovely!!

Hi Shannon,
    Beautiful spring vibe going on in your home in spite of the weather outside. The colors you are using make everything look so fresh and happy! Your wonderful patina doorknob is perfect!
    Mary Alice

LOVE IT, SHANNON! I’ll take your aqua bench, the polka-dot plates, and ESPECIALLY that awesome knob. You know what I like most about your decorating? Its PURE YOU. You just have such a wonderful fun personality and it just shines through in your decorating choices. I wonder what mine says about me? Hmmmmmm…. Anyhoo, fan-freakin-tastic! And thanks for making me spew coffee all over my keyboard with the mother nature comment. Why don’t you move on out here to Iowa? It only rains when we need it. ;) We could have soooooo much FUN!

Shannon, I love every inch of it! All of my favorite colors :) I love the way you layer your perfect finds! That chippy white cabinet should be in my house ;)
    Have a great day,
    Debbie
    Ps I hope the sun shines there today!

Ohhhh…I love everything about your blog! From the background to the distressed white in your pics -
    oh, I’m pinning and visiting often!!! Found you from your guest post at Uncommon – great post!!!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I’m loving the bunny in wheels and your touches of aqua. Wonderful place to enjoy a little sunlight. Come on sun. Cooperate!!!

GORGEOUS, Shannon! I’m loving your Spring sitting room! You have such a gift when it comes to layering and accessorizing, as well as marrying old with new in a fabulous way! What a great old doorknob … love your vintage metal piece, too, with the greenery and plates tucked inside! Great job, girl.

U definitely have the gift of putting things together that end up Fab! Sorry about mother nature…one of the advantages of living in the deep south..beautiful early spring!

That’s it, my bags are packed I am on my way! Moving in..not just staying for a day! Shannon…. I can’t even tell you, like I am speechless. Bright, Airy, (did I spell that right? doesn’t look right) just perfect in every little way. I hope your flowers see sun and bloom pretty for you soon! In the meantime your house looks like it is blooming just fine, so enjoy it! Oh and I am a HUGE texture fan- love those pillows! Bring it ON!! -Jen

Hi shannon, I love the Spring redo of your room. Everything looks so fresh. I am still in AZ, finding myself a bit anxious to return home and put my Easter away. Thinking of things I am eager to pull out. Isn’t it funny how us decorating crazies love change? I would love you to share this at my party!
    Jann

I LOVE all of it! Seriously, it is all gorgeous. I love that little bunny on wheels and all the mercury glass. All these little boys hands here would LOVE it all too {I have to decorate up high only for now!} Hope you have sunny days soon! Oh, and I live in San Diego and my windows need to be cleaned way more than yours! :)
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West

Looks beautiful – fresh and crisp. But you rained on my parade when you mentioned taking down Easter stuff… I forgot all about having to do that till now.

Bliss

I love every little corner, and every last “goodie”. You have great style! Thanks for sharing your ideas! ~Sally