Simple, Easy, Affordable Decorating Ideas for Fall
There are so many pretty, rich Fall colors around us right now and I don’t know about you, but I wanted to bring some of them inside where I could continue to enjoy them.
I wanted to share with you how easy it can be to bring a whole new look & feel to a room just by changing a few things around. I usually start from scratch, removing the previous seasons accents and starting with my basic furnishings.
My spaces always feel so fresh and full of life after I do this so it’s never a chore!!
My lanterns are something I use from season to season. They offer such great versatility!
Filled with candles they are perfect, but you can add whatever you like! Use natural elements like branches, leaves, pine cones, etc… to bring texture to your decor.
You can do classic fall colors or go with softer neutrals, whatever speaks to you!
It took very little too add a fall “feel” to this space.
Some fresh Mums, stuffed in a vintage crate are the center of attention.
A mercury glass pumpkin.
And always… the pillows.
So easy, but always a game-changer!
They transform a room easier than just about anything.
Ideas For New Look/Seasonal Decorating:
- Start with a blank slate and rebuild from there.
- Remove any decor that will fight with the new season/or look.
- Add in new layers!
- Natural elements. Plants, flowers, branches.
- Rugs, pillows, throws & even lamp shades are easy to change out.
- Picture frames for family photos in seasonally appropriate colors/materials.
- Lanterns are perfect year-round home decor and many can pull double duty as outdoor decor as well.
- Seasonal basics that can be used year after year. Fall basics: pumpkins, gourds, owls, wreaths, wheat sheafs, feathers, pine cones & faux branches.
- Candles in seasonal scents & colors.
To peek at more Fox Hollow in fall, click [here].
They feel new and exciting and I bet you like that feeling too.
My home now feels ready to embrace the season and drink it in!
Thanks as always, for stopping by!