Does a holiday ever sneak-up on you and next thing ya know, you feel like you’re out of time and it’s too late to pull off something fabulous?
Me either. But just in case.. I’ve collected some great last-minute life savers for the Halloween holiday.
Last Minute Halloween Party, Costume and Decorating Ideas
These Halloween Ideas Are Sure To Get Your Cauldron Bubbling!
- Classic Black And Orange Halloween
- Babiekins Magazine Halloween Party by Loralee Lewis – Easier than it looks. Basic Party Theme Can Be Captured With: Caramel Apples (I know Safeway and other grocers have these in the bakery department, ready to be picked up, no kitchen required) winks! Mason Jars, Candy, Black Licorice, Simple Streamers and Holiday Plastic Garlands, a few Labels, Pedestals and Pilled Pumpkins. Speaking of Candy Filled Mason Jars.
- Tinyprints Halloween Party Invitations (you can get your order in as little as 2 days!)
- How To Make A Spider Web From A Trash Bag
- Decorate Orange and White Balloons with Black Faces. (a sharpie would do the trick)
- Use Crime Scene Tape To Keep Party Goers Out Of Spaces That Are Off Limits.
- Bloody Good Halloween Ideas With A Vampire Vibe
- 1 Fine Cookie’s Bloody Candy Apple Recipe is Spooky and Sweet! White Chocolate and Candied Apple “blood”. A delightfully spooky and delicious Halloween treat.
- Bloody Shirley Temple Drink Recipe from Made From Pinterest – Perfect for all ages!
- Martha Stewart Halloween Coffin Treat Box Tutorial – Dollar Tree has little coffins, a great resource if you don’t have time to DIY them.
- Bloody Candle
This girl is Halloween crazy, a must visit for the Spooky-ooky stuff!
- Free Printables. One Of The Best Ways To Practically Pull Decor Out Of Thin Air!
- 50 Best Free Halloween Images from The Graphics Fairy
- 21 Free Halloween Printables from Debbiedoos
- Today’s Creative Blog Bottle Halloween Wrappers
- Free Printable Halloween Themed Book Covers from The Idea Room
Always Affordable – Dollar Tree Halloween Plates from Just Paint It
Okay, maybe not last minute… but make a note of it for next year. I love this!!
- Halloween Foods To Feast Upon
- Twix Candy Apple Dip from Mom4Real – Tangy Granny Smiths with a Sweet Dip? Double yum!!
- Halloween Rice Krispie Ghost Treats – Rice Krispie Treats. Nuff said.
- Witch Broom Peanut Butter Pretzel Treat from Couponing To Disney – Love the simplicity!
- Candy Corn Fruit Cups from Nellie Bellie – Healthy and easy. Great combo!
- Ghoulish Ghost Cupcakes by Brady Breese of Urban Cookies & OllieCake – So basic! You can even order this combo, and simply add the chocolate icing dot faces!
- Last Minute, Simple, DIY Halloween Costume Ideas
- Find 50 Last Minute Couples Halloween Costume Ideas at The Dating Divas – Adult Costume Ideas.
- 101 Halloween Costumes to DIY on the Cheap from Pop Sugar– DIY Halloween Ideas.
- 30+ Halloween Costumes for Kids from CRAFT – Costumes for kids, from everyday moms!
- Don’t Forget The Play List!
- 31 Halloween Love Songs
TIP: Every Party Needs A Theme
It’s the easiest way to pull a look together. Once you decide on one, the other things fall into place much easier!! So start with your base and build up from there, adding the little extras as you go.
TIP: Black Clothes & Makeup = Easy Halloween Costume
There are tons of fantastic makeup tutorials out there! Give it a shot for a last minute Halloween costume that you probably have in your makeup bag! Pair an all black outfit and paint your face. You’d be surprised the looks you can capture, from simple.. to sexy.. all the way to super scary!
Wishing you a safe and fun Halloween!!!!