Coastal Style Beach Decor from Walmart
After looking for a particular item and finding several really cute coastal options, I knew I needed to share some of my finds with you. So I created a coastal shopping guide! I hope you like it. I figured with summer around the corner, I know a lot of us like to refresh our homes with decor that has a coastal feel, and others love the coastal look year round! This guide will be great for both kinds of coastal decorators. And Walmart provides easy accessibility for a lot of us, with the quality of the Better Homes and Gardens brand. Enjoy…
For The Bedroom
It started when I spotted this cute, sea life inspired bedding in this pretty shade of blue! There are a lot of colors to pull from in this one, which makes it more versatile. And I like the reversible aspect and the abstract, watery stripes.
- Better Homes and Gardens Beach Day 5-Piece Comforter Set [click here] $49.00
- See Glass Lamp Base, Pictured Above [click here] $34.96
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Shells Bedding Quilt [click here] $32.26 & up
- Matching Pillow Shams [click here] $12.97
For The Bathroom
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Collage Fabric Shower Curtain [click here]
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Resin Bath Collection [click here]
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Wicker Waste Basket [click here] $17.88
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Tufted Rug [click here] $14.88
- Better Homes and Gardens Coastal Bath Towels [click here] $8.88
Around The House
I thought the rope accent on this mirror was darling, and you all know I am a sucker for just about anything white! A few of these grouped together would make a great statement, or mix one in on a gallery wall.
Better Homes and Gardens Distressed White Oval Mirror [click here] $9.97
- Better Homes and Gardens Natural Rattan Table Lamp Base [click here] $26.97
Better Homes and Gardens Anchor Lamp with Shade [click here] $34.94
- Better Homes and Gardens 4×6 Coastal Frame [click here] $8.11
BH&G Oracoke 5×7 Soft White Picture Frame [click here]
- BH&G 4×6 Shells Picture Frame [click here] (may not be available in your area)
Better Homes and Gardens White Metal Lantern [click here] $14.88
Better Homes and Gardens Teal Ceramic Lantern [click here] $14.97 (comes in white too)
I personally have two of the white lanterns. I started with one, and bought a second! They are super versatile in white, and they just keep moving around the house finding new places to land.
- Coastal Cottage Bathroom Makeover [click here]
- See The Duo, In My Cottage Kitchen Tour [click here]
- Better Homes and Gardens Pretty Peony Textured Print Rug [click here] $11.66 & up (this pretty rug comes in a runner too!)
- Better Homes and Gardens Sea Coral Decorative Pillow [click here] $9.97
There were lots of toss pillows in great beachy shades of aqua blue too and the online selection is large!
- Better Homes and Gardens Decorative Sea Coral Pillow [click here] $10.97
In case you haven’t seen them, Better Homes and Gardens has a great collection of “galvanized” metal goods! A lot of these cross style boundaries from coastal to cottage to rustic farmhouse, and are… what do I love?
Yep – Versatile!!
This isn’t necessarily “coastal”, but did you know that Walmart carries BH&G faux wood blinds? They are a perfect upgrade when you don’t want plastic or metal… but don’t want the expense of real wood blinds. We popped them in Austin’s room. I’m so glad we went this route. The look close enough to the window coverings in the rest of the house, and I don’t have to worry about them getting beat up. (they are still looking great!) You can see them [here]
And in case you were wondering, this isn’t a sponsored post. I’m not trying to be a total Walmart cheerleader, just thought your budget might appreciate a few of these items. Since Better Homes and Gardens arrived at Walmart, I’ve been visiting more frequently and I’ve really been pleased with everything I’ve brought home. I plan to write more “shopping style guides”. I want to share places that we can grab great deals. A lot of times the things I share that are super cheap are finds I’ve picked up out junking, and those are a little harder to replicate if you like them!
– I’d LOVE your feedback on this post and to know if you found it interesting or helpful at all. You can be honest, my feelings won’t be hurt.
Take care now! xo Shannon