Flip Flop Summer Pool Noodle Wreath Tutorial
Oh, and by the way…
It’s raining here. Yes, I’m serious. Just thought you should take a second to feel sorry for me. Unless it’s over a 100* where you are. Then I will feel sorry for you! …and we can have a pity~party swap.
You will need:
- Grab yourself a Dollar Tree pool noddle.
- You’ll need some Clear Packing or Duct Tape.
- Gather your fabric and embellishments. (I got flip flops and some fake flowers at the Dollar Tree for mine. Plus, I had various scraps on hand)
- A glue gun or whatever you like to fasten your goodies to the noddle with.
- Choose a comfy place to work at.
Optional – Maybe grab a snack or pop on a cheesy TV show to sustain you!
I then glued the first strip down, and started to wind it around the noodle. Continue to do this, adding a new strip as necessary. I just fold a pinch of the exposed edge down as I go, no need to hem or worry about a raw edge. Easy~Peasy!
Once the noodle is all dressed… Decorate as desired!!
For a more detailed tutorial on how to make these flowers,
Hope you are having a great Summer so far! Shannon