How to Christmas shop in your Pj’s
… with the help of my HSN Holiday Gift Guide!
I’m sure you’ve heard me mention one time (or 87 times) that I live in a small town.
Well I do.
A very small town with very few chain stores.
Selection can be… limited.
Buying local is wonderful and we definitely support small businesses but there are some things you can’t get from a mom & pop shop.
When we don’t want to trek 2 hours each way, in the snow. No really, this time of year we face some wicked driving conditions and I’d rather stay in my jammies and shop a trusted online seller to help knock a few gifts off my shopping list, than drive back roads, with no cell service in nasty weather. I’ve got a few gift ideas for my family already but I haven’t ordered anything yet. I found a great website where you can Customize your photo socks and I think this would be a great gift for my dad! I’m not sure what I’m going to get mom yet but as I said, I’ll be doing most of my shopping online!
Over the years we have gotten some of THE best quality items and killer deals on HSN. When browsing the site this season and checking out the HSN Holiday Gift Store, these are some of the gifts that really stood out to me. They might be just a touch reflective of my personal taste…
1. Candles. A decorating staple and master mood manipulator. Flameless, remotely controlled and in gorgeous metallic gold? Sold! No more messing up your perfectly styled lanterns trying to get your candles lit. Oh, and there is that safety thing too.
2. You are reading a big-time scarf snuggler here. I am wearing one right now. In the house. I love, love, Love scarves. This pink and gold scarf is so on trend and better than that, it’s beautiful. There is a matching beret available also!
3. Viva La Juicy! In my opinion, this is possibly one of the best smelling fragrances out there. If you love fruity/sweet scents, then this is perfect! This one is De-Licious. The bottle is no slouch either. The holidays are a wonderful time to give fragrance sets, which often give you extra value by adding body products, like the lotion included in this set. Great for fragrance layering! Plus a little travel spray for touch-ups.
4. I don’t know about you, but I seriously NEED one of these insta chargers for my cell phone. I’m always running on empty!?
5. Something about this piece of jewelry appealed to me. It’s like the famous “Carrie” necklace, but sleek… and less tacky. You can choose up to 2 names of up to 8 characters each. A monogram makes a gift extra special!
6. SEQUINS! You need this for your next party right? I know my New Year’s Eve is calling for this table runner. It’s like a party all by itself. Comes in silver too, and it’s under 20 bucks! The perfect gift for that sparkly hostess in your life.
7. Too Faced Sweetheart Cheek & Lip Trio – Pouty lips, nude-y pink color and glowy skin. Add some mascara and you’re good to go!
8. If you’re not into flash on your nails, dip your toe into a bold color with this Haute Polish. It’s quite fun! Polish makes a perfect stocking stuffer! Lots more shades to choose from too.
Next up are some less “girly” things for the people on your list! I just had to get all the pink and fluffy out of the way so I could concentrate.
1. This buffalo check sherpa and fleece throw is a classic and would be equally as welcomed by a male or female. I dig that they come with carry straps! And yep, I said “they”. You get two throws and two carry straps. Great for travel. I take a small throw with me when I go to the movies. I know. I’m a nut. But it’s so comfy I can’t resist. I did it one year when it was really cold, and it became a habit. You should try it!
2. Soap-Schmoap right? Nope. These are musical soap!!!! When you pump them, they rotate between playing – “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” – “Deck the Halls” – “Jingle Bells” or “12 Days of Christmas”. Super fun for the person who has everything and so full of Christmas cheer.
3. I know so, so many people are into making smoothies and this NutriBullet looked pretty cool and even comes with a recipe book.
4. This beauty could grace my counter any day and I bet you know someone who would feel the same. The Cuisinart 800 watt stand mixer. Brilliant in white. There is a 1000 watt version as well. When you really cook and bake, you know a stand mixer is on your dreamy wish-list!
5. Mason Jars are still super popular! This diy herb garden comes with the jars, plus everything you need, all in one kit!
6. The Christmas Tree Bluetooth Ornament Speaker will (almost) magically waft Christmas music from a selected branch of your tree!! Comes in red, green, silver and gold. Pretty Santa slick!!
7. This is one of those, “you really want it but hate to spend the money” sort of gift idea. The Dyson slim cordless vacuum. Makes everyday life duties, like cleaning, so much more enjoyable!! Perfect for the neat-freak in your life. (or the not so neat, and this will make it better freak) hahaha
8. That nifty hot pink number I shared above? Comes in black too! Portable, instant cell phone charger. I can’t think of anyone who could not use one of these!
9. The fit-bit activity tracker. After all… the New Year is coming… 😉 Also great for the fitness buff in your life! Even better, had a customised strap to give them an option of making it look more smart for work/evenings out. Find these at Mobile Mob.
You’ll find the things I shared above and so much more on the HSN Gift Store. There are some great children toys I wanted to share, but I ran short on time. While I know that they are the very most important little present openers, but the easiest to buy for…I sort on concentrated on the adults.
…and, you know I’d never show you lots of great stuff, without a chance to get some for yourself!!
Want to enter for a chance to win a $100 HSN gift card?
Simply check out the HSN Gift Guide and tell me in the Main Comment Section which items you’d like, for yourself or someone else. Facebook comments are not tracked and not counted towards the giveaway so please make sure to scroll down a little more and enter in the main comment section.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday with all the extra-special magic that Christmas brings!!!!
PS: While browsing, don’t forget to check-out the HSN Cares 2014 Ornament Collection that helps support the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Shopping for a cause always feels extra good!!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/25/14 – 12/26/14
Be sure to visit the HSN brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!