Pop, Fizz, Clink! Easy New Year’s Eve Ideas
This time of year can get so hectic with Christmas sliding right into the New Year, and for us, my birthday hot on it’s heels! And this year, I’ll be flying off to California shortly after so it’s rush-rush-rush to get everything done.
Ringing in the fresh, clean slate of the New Year, and reminiscing over the old is a must though so I’m sharing a few ways to celebrate 2015, while welcoming 2016!! These ideas are all easy to manage and include things like free printables, popcorn and pie cleaners along with cheap ingredients like balloons & glitter.
DIY Clock Balloons
- Popcorn & champagne Dessert Bar [here]
- Make A Silver Garland Banner [here]
- Pipe Cleaner Cake Topper [here]
- Party Poppers with Free Template Download! [here]
Easy Cheater Trick for DIY New Year’s Eve “Art”!
- New Year’s Eve Truth or Dare (Kiss Me printable collection) [here]
- Midnight Clock Printable [here]
- Ombre Glittered Champagne Bottles [here]
- 25 Fab Cocktail Recipes To Toast To! [here]
I need to order this now, so next year doesn’t sneak-up on me!! It’s just soooo festive!!
Get it [here]
CHEERS to a Happy, Healthy
& Absolutely AMAZING 2016!!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration – xo Shannon